§1 Prevalence to companies and definition of terms
(1) The following standard business conditions apply to all deliveries between ourselves and a customer in the version that is current during the time of the order.
(2) „Customer“ as applies to these business conditions is every natural person entering into a purchase contract that does not constitute part of their own commercial occupation.
§2 Conclusion of Contract, filing of contract contents
(1) The following terms apply to any and all contracts that result from orders via our internet store http://www.lillyandfriends.de.
(2) In case of conclusion the contract is agreed upon with
Lilly & Friends
Am Rinkenbühl 4
(3) The presentation of the wares in our online store does not constitute a legally binding offer of contract, but rather a nonbinding prompt on our part for the customer to order items from our stock. By ordering items the customer proposes a legally binding offer for entering into a contract.
(4) Upon receiving an order in our online shop, the following terms apply. The customer sends in a legally binding offer for a contract by completing the ordering procedure in our store.
The ordering process is comprised of the following steps:
1) Selecting the items to be purchased.
2) Confirmation by clicking the button „in cart“
3) Checking the items in the shopping cart
4) Clicking the button „checkout“
5) Log in to your account after registering by entering your email address and password.
6) Final check and necessary corrections to your entered data.
7) Binding dispatch of your order.
The customer may, at any time before the final binding dispatch of his order, return to any previous page and make corrections to his data by using his internet browser’s „Back“ button or cancel the ordering process by closing the browser. We will send a confirmation email regarding the order directly after receiving it (“Order Confirmation”). This constitutes our acceptance of your order.
(5) Filing of the contract contents during ordering via our internet store: We save the text of the contract and will send all relevant data to you via email. You can read our terms and conditions at any time here: http://www.lillyandfriends.de/main_bigware_6.php. Your previous orders can be read under “Your Account -> Display my past orders”.
§3 Prices, Shipping Costs, Payments, Due Dates
(1) All displayed prices include value added tax (VAT) and other price components. The shipping costs are not included until checkout.
(2) The customer may pay in advance via PayPal or bank transfer.
(3) The customer agrees to transfer the money immediately after conclusion of contract.
(1) Unless explicitly stated otherwise in the item description, all our offered items are in stock and may be shipped at short notice.
(2) In case the customer has selected advance payment, we will not ship the items until payment has arrived in full.
(3) The in-stock dates included in our item descriptions are not legally binding, but rather our best estimate based on the information provided by the manufacturer / distributor. Updates to the in-stock dates will be provided as they become available.
§5 Reservation of Proprietary Rights
We reserve all proprietary rights to the purchased items until the payment has been made in full.
§6 Right of Revocation
--Terms of Revocation
You may revoke your contractual statement within 14 days without repercussions. The revocation must be in writing (i.e. letter, email) or – in case you have already received the items – by sending the items back to us. The time period begins when you receive these terms, but not before the arrival of the item(s) at the shipping address (in case of multiple partial shipments the period begins with the arrival of the first shipment) and not before we have fulfilled our obligations to inform you as specified article 246 § 2 together with § 1 paragraph 1 and 2 EGBGB as well as our obligations according to § 312g paragraph 1 sentence 1 BGB together with article 246 § 3 EGBGB. In order to stay within the revocation period it is sufficient to send the letter or ship the returned items within said period.
The revocation is to be addressed to:
Lilly & Friends
Am Rinkenbühl 4
--Consequences of Revocation
In case of a valid revocation both parties must return any and all adduced goods and payments. In case you are incapable of returning the goods or can only return them partially or in worse condition, you are obligated to pay compensation for lost value. You are only obligated to pay compensation if the damages occurred due to handling beyond standard viewing and checking of the received goods. Standard viewing and checking of the goods in the scope of these terms is understood to be similar to how you would evaluate something in an actual physical store.
Shippable items are to be sent back to us. You are obligated to pay for return shipping if the items are in agreed-upon condition and the total value of the items does not exceed 40 Euros or if you have yet to pay the total price of the items in full. In all other cases the return shipping is free of cost for you. Non-shippable items will be collected at the shipping address. Return payments must be made within 30 days, the time period starting with the sending of the revocation or the shipping of the items.
--End of Revocation Terms
§7 Contractual agreement regarding cost of return shipments.
If you make use of your revocation right, you are obligated according to § 357 paragraph 2 BGB to pay the shipping charges of the return shipment if the items are in agreed-upon condition and the total value of the items does not exceed 40 Euros or if you have yet to pay the total price of the items in full.
In all other cases the return shipping is free of cost for you
§8 Contract Language
All contracts are in German language only.
§9 Customer Service
Our customer service for your questions, complaints and reclamations can be reached here: